2012-03-15

" D O W N T O A W H I S P E R I N A D A Y D R E A M O N A H I L L" - A Fine Frenzy




LESFRECKLES INTRODUCES: SPRING MELANCHOLY


DON'T YOU JUST LOVE SPRING, GUYS? THE COLOR OF THOSE FLOWERS MAKE ME WANT TO EAT RASPBERRY ICE CREAM, PUT MY TOES IN A CRISTAL CLEAR LAKE , LISTEN TO A LOVE TRUNKEN BIRDS SONGS...HOWEVER THIS WEEK HAS BEEN VERY RAINY IN THE STATE, WHERE IT "NEVER" RAINS & IT BRINGS DOWN ALL THE GOOD MEMORIES FROM A FAR AWAY HOME, A FAR AWAY LIFE I'VE BEEN LIVING NOT SO LONG AGO, FAR AWAY FRIENDS & A FAR AWAY LOVE. 
SPRING IS SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL. NEW BEGINNINGS ARE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL. & STILL SOMETIMES IT MAKES YOU APRRECIATE WHAT YOU'VE HAD, ONCE.


LOVE,


CATHI


(ALL PHOTOS TAKEN BY CATHI K. , MODEL: KHAMI LEON)





10 comments:

  1. sounds so good! :) really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your blog, is very different, but so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats very nice, thank u! so jealous of ur hair haha :)

      Delete
  3. thank u very much, u have a nice blog urself
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pictures! i'm in love with them everytime again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey doll, I'm Sonja!
    This is a great post and I am loving your blog so so much!! I REALLY REALLY like how you do each of your post and your overall style! I think we have very similar tastes, which is really cool. You have given me loads of inspiration for my blog, which I just love, so thank you for that!! ☺ I found your blog from a comment you left on another blog and really do love it. It would be really cool if we could follow each other? I've already done this))

    sonjahoopz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much sonja, and sorry for the late response! <3

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photos! I can almost smell the sweetness of those flowers and feel the sun on my face ^_^

    ReplyDelete