2012-02-20

"I S T H E R E A C H A N C E Y O U M A Y C H A N G E Y O U R M I N D ? O R A R E W E A S H E S & W I N E ?" A Fine Frenzy

 


LESFRECKLES INTRODUCES: ILLUSTRATOR/ ARTIST FABIAN CIRAOLO


PICTURES OUT OF A 21ST CENTURY FAIRYTALE. PROVOCATIVE COMBINATIONS. CHILDHOOD MEMORIES &TODAYS REALITY. THE ARTWORKS OF FAB CIRAOLO, A CHILEAN ILLUSTRATOR, ARE STUNNING AND LIKE NOTHING I'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE. GOTTA GET ONE OF THESE, AS SOON AS I HAVE MY OWN APARTMENT. 

CHECK OUT THE ARTISTS BLOG:


BUY HIS ARTWORK HERE:



LOVE,

CATHI


(ALL PHOTOS VIA ARTFLAKES.DE, I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS)

12 comments:

  1. wooow! great illustrations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, this artist is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment.

    I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.

    I mostly post about the South West experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.

    Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay. Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this post is just amazing!
    I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool yes, looks like nothing else.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures!
    love,
    heelsontheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so pretty! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u so much folks :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. these pictures are amazing! love them! <3

    ReplyDelete