2012-02-23

"I W I S H I W A S A N O R A N G E C O U N T Y S U R F E R G I R L "










LESFRECKLES INTRODUCES: DESIRE FOR ORANGE COUNTY

BOY, I MISS THE OC. THE BEACHES, THE WEATHER, THE PEOPLE. IF YOU EVER GO TO NEWPORT, RENT A BIKE, RIDE IT ALONG THE PIER AND ENJOY THE WARM OCEAN BREEZE BLOWING THROUGH YOUR HAIR :)! LOOKING THROUGH THOSE PICTURES REMINDED ME, THAT I REALLY WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SURF. THATS WHY I BOOKED A SURF LESSON IN SANTA CRUZ FOR ME AND MY BOY TODAY, YEAH! UNFORTUNATELY WE WILL NEED WET SUITS, CAUSE NORTH CAL JUST ISN'T QUITE SOCAL. BUT SURFING IS SURFING, RIGHT? :)



INTERESTED IN SURFING?

SURF SCHOOL SANTA CRUZ:


MAVERICKS INVIATIONAL SURF FESTIVAL 2012 HALF MOON BAY:




LOVE, 

CATHI




(ALL PHOTOS BY CATHI K. & CHRIS H.)

8 comments:

  1. Your Photos and artistic passion is so inspiring to me....

    thank you for the sweet comment...

    xooxoxoox

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. so artistic , and the pictures is really nice , and so cool !

    xoxo
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the shape of your pictures! got a new follower, madame! hope to see you soon on my blog!

    xx mika

    ReplyDelete
  4. To my beautiful best friend, keep up the amazing work on the blog! I love watching our journey in the US through your eyes :) now people get to see it through mine also

    Love and Laughter

    Khami Leon

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh your blog is awesome. I have never seen so huge pics in a blog ;)

    xx Daisy

    -> MY BLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u all :) glad u are enjoying it <3

    ReplyDelete